Turtle Creek Spring Arts Festival: April 9-10, 2022
Turtle Creek Fall Arts Festival: November 12-13, 2022
Reverchon Park – Turtle Creek
3505 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75219 (GPS)
2400 Turtle Creek Blvd. Dallas, TX 75219
Turtle Creek Spring Arts Festival
Event Dates: April 09-10, 2022
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
Accept applications: November 23, 2021
Application deadline: February 14, 2022
Jury dates: February 15-16, 2022
Notification of acceptance: February 16, 2022
Accept invitation & purchase deadline: February 16, 2022
Wait List Released: March 01, 2022
Turtle Creek Fall Arts Festival
Event Dates: November 12-13, 2022
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
Accept applications: November 30, 2021
Application deadline: September 15, 2022
Jury dates: September 16, 2022
Notification of acceptance: September 17, 2022
What Are the Fees?
Application fee: $25 ($35 for mail-in)
Standard Booth Fee: $300 (11×12)
Double Booth Fee: $600 (11×22)
Corner Upgrade: $75 (limited availability)
Electricity: $100 (limited availability)
Rules & Regulations
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Set up will be on the lawn. Click HERE to view the Tents and Weights Compliance document.
2. Prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed setup information. No wide Trucks, Trailers or, Oversized vehicles will be permitted to drive in on Saturday as tents will be in place.
3. Everyone must dolly/wagon their belongings in, as this event will be held on the lawn space. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or, approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or, other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations must be received at least 60 days prior to the event, in written form and, submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to email@example.com. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows. Covid transfer credit from previous years will remain as a credit to account until used.
6. The Turtle Creek Fine Arts Festival reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives or, his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist merchandise must be original, handmade and, created by the Exhibitor.
Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival.
No commercial agents, dealers or, salespeople may operate an artist’s booth.
A waitlist will be maintained. Waitlist applicants can be accepted up to and on the day of the Festival depending upon space available.